Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rodney & Marva Engagement session









I just realized as I was about to post photos from the wedding that I hadn't yet posted engagement photos of Rodney & Marva. Soooo... without further ado... here they are!

Marva didn't decide until late in the process that she was going to have a photographer for the wedding, so we got a late jump on the engagement session. Between all the planning and an unplanned trip to NY for Rodney, it took us a while to coordinate a date to meet.

On Friday July 3rd we met in the morning at Tumwater Falls Park . A mere 15 days before the wedding.

I am so glad we got together for this session. I learned that it takes bribery to get Rodney to smile... so I used that knowledge at the wedding! ;) I also was able to meet Marva's daughter and maid of honor Tiffany. She helped me prod the smiles out of these two. (Thanks Tiffany!) With so much going on in their lives, I was happy to provide an hour of the two of them focusing on each other and their love for one another.

Angie D
Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: