Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun day at the park

I can't believe it has been so long since I photographed these two cuties. *BLUSH* This session took place on a chilly late May morning. The kids were awesome and we had so much fun! (Or at least I did anyway!)

It was really neat to watch them play together. To watch Nicholas & Amelia play together. "Mia" obviously adores her big brother. It was so cute to see her running behind him and copying what he would do.

This may have been my easiest kiddo session ever. They played together so well and just let me play right along with them! The reward for their hard work was to go to the playground afterward. I think I may have enjoyed the swings more than they did. By the time we got there the sun was warm on our face and the sound of children's giggles filled the air. Ah beautiful spring.

It was a fantastic day and these kiddos are awesome.

Guessing he's giving her some important advice here!

I wish we knew what she was thinking here. She is so peaceful!

adorable!


Peek-a-boo, I see you!

And seriously... heart breaker in training!
I can't wait to photograph the whole family together. (We just gotta get dad on board! Ü)
Angie D
Remember Today ~ Forever

1 comment:

Marie said...

Love the wink and the dimple. :)