Monday, August 10, 2009

Awesome Wedding!









I assisted my super awesome photog friend Michele with this wedding and it was so much fun. If I hadn't ridden in the car with Michele, I probably would have considered hanging out and partying with this couple. Their reception was fantastic. This crowd was there to PARTY!

I am disappointed because Blogger so doesn't do the colors in these photos justice.

And my goodness... how beautiful is this bride! Her eyes are amazing! Gorgeous Dress - Check, beautiful hair - check... and awesome attitude - check! The Groom was handsome and wonderful and they were so obviously madly in love!

It is so wonderful being surrounded by Love! Weddings are so wonderful and I am so grateful to help people remember their special day.


Angie D.
Remember Today ~ Forever

1 comment:

Marie said...

What an interesting cake! Beautiful bride, beautiful pictures.