Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Momma & Baby on the way











Cristy and I went to high school together and recently reconnected through Facebook! I was so excited when I saw that she was pregnant because she has the cutest little pregnant body! I dropped a few hints about photographs and finally decided I HAD to photograph her beautiful belly...so I offered her a complimentary photography session. And I am so glad I did for many reasons.
Cristy is obviously adorable... her baby bump is so cute... it's been so awesome getting to know her. (We never really did know each other in school, just knew of each other) AND the best thing of all, I got to help her surprise her sweetie. She kept the photography session a suprise from him! How fun is that. She told me that she hates having her photograph taken and that he would never suspect she would do this in a million years. I am so glad she did. I just love her style and it will be neat for her family to have these memories down the line.

Congratulations Cristy & Carlos. I can't wait to meet your handsome baby boy! (Hopefully sooner than later, right! Ü)
Angie D
Remember Today ~ Forever

1 comment:

Willow said...

seriously she needs to be photographed more often, that second one is awesome!