Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mariah's Senior Session

hmm... I could have sworn I already blogged this... but I can't find it, so here we go!

Mariah is one of a kind... a beautiful girl who has her head on straight and has dreams of working in the theatre.  She is artistic and funny and I had so much fun photographing her!

How I met Mariah... Her father married Cari, whom I have know forever, well almost.  I believe Cari and I met when I was around the age of 3.  She was my neighboor and we played outside (back when we didn't have video games to keep us inside), we went on trips to the ocean (the most memorable time of course being when her sister got my mom's car stuck in the sand) and we got a long so well!

I first met Mariah at Cari and Will's wedding, and then again at my wedding, and then again for her senior portraits.  Of course all of these events were spread out over SEVERAL years and it was like re-meeting her every time! 

I absolutely know that Mariah will do great things.  In talking with during her session it was so completely obvious that she is a determined and SMART lady! 








I can't wait to meet you again... to meet the successful woman that I know you will become.

Angie D
Remember Today ~ Forever

1 comment:

Willow said...

wow, this girl is a beauty! i love the colors with her jeans and that plaid shirt...