Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Mapes Family

Meet the Mapes Family! Sheri is my hubby's sister and the rest of them all came along with her... a package deal! Ü (A pretty good deal if you ask me!)


This was possibly my fastest session ever! It the end of November and it was sooooo cold!!! And the rain was threatening us... so we just focused and got those photos DONE!



I am lucky to have gained such wonderful family! I actually worked with Rod before I knew Steve... in fact, if Rod hadn't worked at BCP (Brewery City Pizza), who knows if Steve ever would have started working there after coming home from college... and we may have never met. hmmmm... interesting to think about how life could have been different isn't it! I remember Sheri coming in with Royce when he was itty bitty... little did I know at that point that he would be my nephew and now he's driving. (Yes, this is a formal WARNING!) Ü



Rod is possibly the most avid and vocal sports fan I have ever met. I am not 100% sure, but sometimes I think I can hear him from my house! Ü This man loves sports... doesn't really matter what it is... if there is a hoop, or a base or a pin or a ... he's watching.... and yelling at the television.

Sheri and I share a love of scrapbooking which is so awesome because we get to spend time together doing something we both love, laughing and having a great time, but also preserving our family's memories.



Royce is fiercely smart. Too smart for his own good sometimes. He's loyal and passionate and has a fire inside him that will drive him to do great things.



Ryan is witty and charming and sly. He is going to be a heartbreaker (And this would be my formal warning about him! If you have a 12 year old daughter and live in this area... be forewarned! LOL! Ü)



Thanks for a fun session.  I can't wait to see the photos up on the wall after all your planning and decorating are done! Ü  So glad I was lucky enough to become a part of your family.

Angie D.
Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: