Friday, February 26, 2010

Jennifer and Gregory are married

Last August was full of weddings and this was one of them!  I assisted my friend Resa with Jennifer and Gregory's wedding... and it was just plain beautiful!  If I recall correctly they actually chose their colors based on their venue... which is genius!  The carpet color was brown and lime and therefore they chose to repeat those colors in their wedding decor.  It was genius!  I've seen some wedding decor that has gone horribly wrong.  When you are making your choices, definiteley consider your location!  One wedding I went to, the decor of the location was lime, orange and yellow... totally old school 70's like.  And the bride decorated with red and black.  Besides being visually hard to stomach, it also affected their photographs because the decorations were such a huge eye sore, it was hard to get past them to see the people!

Anyway... enough about that... back to Jennifer and Gregory... what an adorable couple!  I had so much fun helping with this wedding.  Congratulations to you two!














Weddings... so amazing... such a blessing to be a part of them.  Thank you for including me in your special day!

Angie D
Remember Today ~ Forever

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I want to get married again so that you can take the pictures. You captured love SO good!