Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TWINS!

This session was in the summer just before school started.  I have been waiting to post because I haven't been able to connect with the family.  This was a just for fun session.  A friend of theirs mentioned that they knew some twins and would I be interested in photographing them.  I said SURE!








They may be twins, but don't make the mistake of thinking they are alike!  Ü  I was definitely told about all their differences.  Who likes to dress girly and who likes to dress comfy.  And I had specific instructions... NO CUTESY!  Ü  Sierra and Shannon were so funny... it took them quite a while to get used to the idea of having the photographs taken... they just weren't really sure what to expect.  Finally I got them to open up and have a little fun.  I just LOVE the photo of them laughing.  What a great sisters moment!

Angie D
Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: