Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Summer & Chris

Summer won a free session through a promotion that I had recently on my Facebook fan page. Summer and I met years ago when we use to work together at BECU. It’s been more than 5 years since I worked there, so it was great to see her again. Summer and Chris were excited to have their photographs taken as this was the first photograph they have had since they were married.



Summer wanted to a large print with a not so traditional pose to hang on her wall in their family room. They ended up using this image in a 16x24.





I really enjoyed capturing their relationship. It is so obvious that they love each other very much.





I just love this backlit photograph of their hands coming together in a heart. It’s so symbolic in many ways. The heart of course for their love, but their hands coming together, being a team, to make a whole. Hands are just so beautiful and tell you so much about a person… I just love to photograph people’s hands. Ü






Thanks for a great session. I hope to see your wall of photos as you described it will be some day! Ü
 
Angie D.
Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: