Monday, February 14, 2011

Briana & Jerrod

What an absolutely beautiful day for a wedding! It had rained all week and then the sun came out for a gorgeous wedding day! You just never can tell what it’s going to do here in Washington… but thankfully for Briana & Jerrod’s day it was fantastic weather.


I had a little fun playing with some different light set ups for their wedding photos and I just love how these formals came out.


Love when a bride has fun with her shoes.  It says so much about her personality and adds a fun little touch that says boo ya, I'm the bride and I'm making a statement!!! 
  




Your wedding and reception were such a blast. If it weren’t for the fact that I was totally exhausted from a long day, I think I just might have stayed to shake a leg on the dance floor! Ü
 

Too cute, Briana and Jerrod used their homemade BBQ Sauce as a favor for their wedding guests.  Each family got to leave with a bottle.  Love!


Congratulations you two, to many many years of wedded bliss!

Angie D.
Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: