Monday, October 11, 2010

Miranda - Mount Tahoma High School Class of 2011

This is Miranda. She will be graduating at the end of this school year. Miranda found me through Stephanie who is one of my senior reps at Lakes high school.  They know each other through Dance.



When we got together for Miranda’s consultation and were browsing thru my portfolio, Miranda’s mom realized that she knew my family! In my portfolio was a photograph of my cousins Katie and Ryan. Stephanie (aka mom) recognized them as the grandchildren of her best friend. How cool is that. It really is such a small world.

Miranda had two different sessions, one outdoors and one indoors. She brought friends to each session, which is a great way to commemorate a friendship.
Our first session was held at a park in University Place. Miranda wanted to go somewhere unique from her classmates. I love photographing at this park, so I was glad she chose this location.



We had a lot of fun here… all except for the small panic that was created when we almost stepped in a fire ant hill… phew… that was a close call!

The second session was held at the studio and it was H.O.T.!!!! My studio is in downtown Tacoma and is in an older warehouse style building. Of course our appointment was on one of the hottest days we have had this summer and we were feeling the pain! But even while battling brutal temps, Miss Miranda still managed to be amazing!



It was a pleasure to meet you and to photograph you!

Angie D.
Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: