Monday, December 14, 2009

Sophia's Family

I bet you can’t guess who’s in charge here… I’m placing my bets on Miss Sophia! She is so absolutely adorable. Her little blonde pony tail bouncing up and down as she’d run around in circles…well for as long as she left it in any way! We had two goals on this beautiful summer day: a family portrait and a three generations portrait. I definitely got my exercise in!









We’d take a few photos and then Sophia would grow restless and we’d play tag… first she’d try to get me (and of course she’d win!) and then I’d try to get her, when I would succeed I’d place her back in the photo in the perfect spot, run back to my prime location to get the photo and then we’d do it all over again! I’m letting the cat out of the bag here (that’s such a weird phrase) and telling a little secret. I refuse to grow up. I love playing kids games. In fact just the other day I played hide & seek with hubby… he didn’t know we were playing until he came looking for me and couldn’t find me… my heart raced and I giggled under my breath as I hid in the bathtub… my point is that I just love photographing little ones because I get to play all those fun games. Ü


Angie D
Remember Today ~ Forever
NEVER Grow up!

No comments: