Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Family of five

Another busy bee session where I definitely got a work out! The Tinney Family is full of energy! I was so pleased that I actually did get a few photos where they all were in the same photograph. Ü





The Tinney kiddos are adorable. When I first met them in their home for the consultation I was given a full tour and inventory of the toy closet! I got to see costumes and check out their Spiderman and princess themed bedrooms. Austin took me by the hand every 5-10 minutes and would say Angie, c’mere… Angie I want to show you this, Angie… it was so cute and sooo the reason that I love meeting people before the session. And cutie patootie Kaylie came right over to me as soon as I sat down on the couch and snuggled with me while I talked with Amy (mom). It makes me smile to think about it. Snuggles are one of the simplest and most wonderful pleasures on Earth!!!






Angie D
Remember Today ~ Forever

1 comment:

Marie said...

Those are great. The first thing I noticed were the colors...love the purple and black!