Thursday, December 3, 2009

2 year old Annabelle

Little miss Annabelle, how quickly you have grown. 2 already and so full of spunk. Curls like Shirley Temple and even the dimple to go with it. Seriously though, how did 2 years pass already? Seems like just yesterday I was at your home photographing your tiny little toes.









We photographed this session at Grandma Jo and Grandpa Rick’s house because you were living there while your new house was being built. I absolutely LOVE the photo of you playing peek a boo from behind the tree. Your blissful giggle brings a smile to my face! The way you hopped and skipped on the sidewalk reminds me of playing outside with friends on warm summer days. Oh the carefree days of youth.

I look forward to watching you grow up into a beautiful woman.

Angie D
Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: