Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nicholas - 2010 Curtis Senior High Rep













Nicholas will be a senior rep for me at CHS this year! Go Viks! I am a Curtis Grad so it is really neat to be able to photograph seniors from the same school I attended. Although it does reinforce how much I have aged!

I actually know Nick's mom through a scrapbooking group I have belonged to for probably around 10 years. When I posted to my facebook account that I was looking for senior reps, she said... I have a senior this year! So we met in time to photograph before the end of school and Nick was able to hand out cards to his classmates that included summer specials.

He was such a trooper! The weather was overcast and a little cool, but we were still able to get some pretty cool photos! So glad you guys like them! Can't wait for our second session to see how we can mix it up and get some other cool settings!
Wishing you a long summer and a speedy 2010! Ü



Angie D

Your Curtis Viking Senior Portrait Photographer

Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: