Monday, July 13, 2009

Caitlin - 2010 Lakes High School Senior Rep








Introducing Caitlin - Super Soccer Woman and member of the graduating class of 2010!

Caitlin is a senior rep for me. What does that mean in a nutshell? It means that by referring classmates she can earn free sessions and prints. Are you interested in being a rep at your school? Contact me through my website for more information.

Caitlin is so much fun! We took these photographs at UW Tacoma... which come to find out was really appropriate because Caitlin is hoping to attend the University of Washington! I could photograph Caitlin for hours! Which I almost did! Ü I was totally loving it!

Soccer is big for Caitlin. She plays for the school and also an outside league. She travels to far off places for tournaments. I also learned that she is so hard core she collided with another player head to head, has the scar to prove it and still plays full tilt!

There's nothing more beautiful than a confident and strong willed woman! You go girl! Show the world what you are made of!
Looking forward to working with you this year! Let me know when your matches are... I would love to come to one!
Angie D.
Your Lakewood Senior Portrait Photographer

1 comment:

Willow said...

i love what you did with the grass in the metro coffee shot! she looks like a very sweet girl, and cute too! :)