Thursday, July 24, 2008

Two posts are better than one!

Organizing really is a good thing! Two posts in one night... I will have to make this one short. My cat (Monte) (See Cone of Shame post a few months ago Ü) is asking very politely that I come to bed. He is such a cute cat. One of the best I have owned. He gets impatient when it is "bed time" and he meows at us until we come to bed.

Anyway... what I really meant to blog about...






More organizing lead me to find these Rhodie photos. I LOVE Rhodies when they are in bloom. They are so beautiful. One April morning I was working in my office and looked out my window (past the fake flowers (that are STILL there in July)) and saw the beautiful sunlight dancing on the flowers. That morning was so gorgeous. One of our first awesome days during such a long spring. The bees were buzzing around and I actually caught one of them in the flower. The morning was crisp, but the sun was warm on my face.

It's amazing what a couple of photographs can do. I am sitting here vividly recalling the morning. How I followed the bee from flower to flower to get that great shot. How vividly green the grass was. The fact that I was wearing my slippers. The fact that I walked my husband out to his car to give him a kiss goodbye... It is SO wonderful how 4 simple Rhodie photographs just brought tears to my eyes... made me remember a simple moment... a moment that I was so calm, so happy, so in tune with my camera and my passion and my love for my husband. WOW.... photography is so AMAZING.
I know I have said it before, and I will say it again... Thank you to every one of you who believes in me... who supports me... who inspires me... and especially to those who trusts me to capture the essence of their family through photography. You will never know how much it means to me to see your face light up when you see an image I created of your family. I truly love what I do. It fuels me. It makes me a better person. Thank you to each and every one of you.
With a heart full of happiness,
Angie D.
Remember Today~Forever

2 comments:

Willow said...

those look great, the color is beautiful!

nwscrapmom said...

Very pretty pictures!