Wednesday, March 30, 2011

LaShanda & Deon

LaShanda & Deon contacted me in December about their February wedding… thankfully I was available for their wedding date and we quickly decided on a date for their engagement photos.


Their photo session was supposed to be outdoors, however as most of you know, Tacoma in January… um, yeah, total crap shoot! Thankfully the new studio was up and running and we were able to meet there and get some amazing images of the two of them.



Engagement sessions are always a part of my wedding packages because it allows us the opportunity to work together before the wedding day… get to know each other a little better. WELL… that definitely happened… more than I was expecting! Ü At one point I was trying to show LaShanda how I wanted her to pose and as I was standing up to move out of the way my leg just decided it didn’t want to do what I was asking of it. As I was beginning to fall to the floor my brave hero LaShanda scooped me up to make sure I didn’t. All was fine in the world and I hurried back to start photographing them again… I turned around, put the camera up to my eye and heard…uh, Angie… your shirt… and I looked down to see that my blouse was unbuttoned about ¾ of the way. HAHA… they got to know a little TOOO much about me! Thankfully I am not very shy and I was sporting a good supportive bra! I’m not too sure about the high school senior who was mentoring with me… I may have scarred him for life!



This one just makes me laugh every time I look at it. Lashanda telling Deon about how things were going to be once they were married! Ü


Congratulations you two! Your wedding was beautiful, I can't wait for you to see those images!

Angie D.
Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: