Friday, March 25, 2011

Hudson - Class of 2011

This is Hudson... He is quite possibly one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.  This guy just blew me away with his charm. Not in a knock your socks off kind of charm, in an understated, so genuine, wonderful human being kind of charm. 


Photographing senior guys can be pretty tricky sometimes.  A lot of the time they don't really want to have photographs, but they are doing it because mom asked nicely... and how do you say no to mom! But Hudson was present and enjoying himself which made him such a joy to work with.  Not to mention that he's handsome, right!



I am already trying to think up a crazy fun photoshoot to include Hudson in just for fun... Any ideas for me?  I'm thinking something totally different from his signature look... maybe a James Dean, slicked back type look? You feel me?  Those cheek bones are just to die for. 



And I'm probably embarrassing the heck out of him by typing all this... but, seriously man... you are the reason I am a photographer! Your personality is fantastic and it just shines through the camera!!!



Thanks for being a great person! I KNOW you will do great things.

Angie D.
Remember Today ~ Forever



No comments: