Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shawn

Against the odds, Shawn's senior session took place on a very dreary September day. There was a break in the rain for almost an hour exactly while we quickly scurried around the Georgetown area of Seattle.



Shawn's mom and I have known each other for many years.  We met through a scrapbooking group that we belong to. I was honored to be asked to photograph Shawn.  They live up in the wild North yonders and I live way down the South...so we agreed to meet in Seattle. 



Shawn shared some of his photography with me on his phone and I was very impressed.  He definitely has a talent!!! I just wish he wasn't so shy and reserved...I couldn't crack this guy! ;)


When we were done with the session, we sat down at a local restaurant to fill out some paperwork... the skies opened and THE nastiest rain storm rolled in. We were so absolutely lucky to catch the break in the weather that we did.




Thanks Shawn, for a great session.  You were so fun to photograph! Good luck to you in your endeavors after high school.  I know you will do great things!

Angie D.
Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: