Friday, December 10, 2010

Brian & Ashley are Married!

Brian & Ashley are quite possibly the most wonderful couple in the world! They booked their engagement session almost a year and a half before their wedding as Brian was being deployed within a few weeks of the session. You can see their engagement photos here.



We're married, let's PARTY! 


Isn't this venue just G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. They were married at Kensington Gardens in Gig Harbor which is a private residence on the second floor and they rent out the bottom floor for events and weddings.  It is an inspiring location for photography!


The passion is so very obvious between the two of them. They are just infectious to be around.





love the hot pink shoes!!!


While working on the design of their wedding album I caught myself humming love songs and just smiled.  I have forever been impacted by meeting you two. Thank you for sharing your love and your special day with me.  I know you have a love that will stand the test of time.

All my best,

Angie

Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: