Friday, August 20, 2010

Kelly, Ryan and Sophie came to visit me at the studio for their second family photo. 


Kelly is a photographer friend of mine and was so cute about asking me to photograph them. I was absolutely happy to take their portraits!


Little miss Sophie is just too cute.  I was so excited to be able to use these wings!!! For two years after I had them made for me, every newborn baby I photographed was a BOY! Ü  Thanks miss Sophie for being an adorable model!




Thank you Kelly for a fun session, a great friendship and that you are always there to give me good advice! I am so glad I have met you and that we always seem to be on the same page! Ü I am a lucky girl!



Congratulations again on your beautiful little girl!  She is definitely worth all of the waiting you two did! Ü

Angie D.
Remember Today ~ Forever

1 comment:

Carla Pomroy said...

Wow- she has got to win the prize for most photographed baby. Nice job. They will be so happy to have so many beautiful photographs and memories of their first year!