Thursday, August 26, 2010

I "Dew"

Meet John & Judy Dew-


Judy called me up inquiring about wedding portraits… but this would be no ordinary wedding session.


You see, the newlyweds had been married recently in Las Vegas, however when the photographer went to upload the photographs there was a power surge and the memory card was wiped clean. So no wedding photos. What an absolutely frustrating experience, I can only imagine how hard it must have been for them... because I was devastated for her!


Judy wanted to recreate their wedding portraits, so we scheduled a session, she got her hair professionally styled and rented a tux for John.


We started the session in the studio and then headed to a nearby park. I love that we did a combination of both indoor and outdoor because the difference between indoor and outdoor is SO completely well...different… and I love them all for different reasons!


It has been great getting to know you two and great photographing you.  And since we are practically neighbors, I look forward to seeing you often, even if it is just in line at the grocery store! Ü


Congratulations!


Angie D.
Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: