Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Senior Rep Session Numero Dos! Nicholas



This is the second time you have met Nick on my blog. Nick is a senior rep for me this year at Curtis Senior High and each of my senior reps receive two sessions.

This time Nick and I met in Lakewood to incorporate some fabulous fall leaves. After that we headed to Steilacoom and finished our session there. Nick is a great supporter of Viking Football. He impressed me with his awesome skills of painting the Viks logo on his car window. On the other window was the Seahawks logo. Being a Curtis grad and lover of all sports Seattle, I was actually pretty geeked about it.

Thanks for two wonderfully photogenic sessions and for being an awesome rep!  Keep up the referrals and you could earn yourself some serious moolah this spring!

Angie D

Remember Today ~ Forever







No comments: