Friday, November 20, 2009

Cute New Product

I just received this cute little display last week and I am so excited about it!  Ü  I am definitely not a product photographer, so please don't judge too hard on the photography here!  Haha!

I am not even sure what I am going to call these yet... I am thinking maybe "Express yourself Collection".  If you've got an idea, share it with me!

These are 4 inches wide by 10 inches tall and are completely customizeable!  They are backed with a hard backing so they can stand on their own.  Place them on a shelf, or you could adhere them directly to the wall (with say double sticky tape)... can't wait to see how people display them!

The creative possibilities are endless.  The sample shown here is a senior who will be graduating this year.  Other options that come to mind are "Family", "Love", "Enjoy", "Together", "Bliss" (Oooh that just came to me... and how cute would it be to do wedding photos with the word Bliss!) or your name, kids name or your family's last name!




I am so excited to be offering this new product!  Can't wait to see how creative you all get with yours! Ü

Angie D
Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: