Friday, November 27, 2009

Caitlin's Second Session



Caitlin is making her second appearance on my blog, but this time she incorporated her boyfriend Jordan.

Caitlin is a senior at Lakes and is so totally tough chick and beautiful to boot! She is down to earth and responsible, but so much fun to be around.

She and Jordan have been dating for 3 years and make a great team according to her mom. If you are looking for them you can bet that they will either be at a soccer game or a football game, they have got a lot of school spirit!  (I even got to see Caitlin all dressed up for homecoming Spirit day) 







Oh I miss the fun of spirit days and homecoming and all that went with school.  I was kind of a school spirit geek!  I vividly remember Jr High Spirit days... keep in mind this was the 90's... Imagine: White keds (OF COURSE it had to start with the keds) red Scrunched Socks, white scrunched socks, red leggings, white tshirt, red & white scrunchies in the hair.  Oh man, I was too cool.  HAHA!  I even had a reverse outfit that started with red Keds.  YEAH BABY!




I digress... Caitlin, thank you so much for being so much fun to photograph.  It's been a lot of fun getting to know you!  Looking forward to photographing you in the future!  Dare I say your wedding to Jordan! ;)

Angie D

Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: