Friday, April 24, 2009

Jacqulyn's Senior Session

OMG... I had so much fun photographing Jacqulyn. She lives out in the boonies (says the city girl) and I love it! It is so much more relaxed out there... in a city where you don't have to lock your car doors and you just leave your keys on the seat.

Jacqulyn brought her awesome friend Emily... who I blogged about here... http://angiedphotography.blogspot.com/2008/12/how-quickly-time-passes.html

Jac, Emily and I laughed a lot. I love photographing seniors. I connect with them. I still feel like I am that silly 18 year old... just with a 32 year old body and all the bills and responsibility that go with it! :)

The funniest part of our session was the kitty who came to visit us. I was just about to snap the photo and I was counting to three for Jac... when the cat came walking into frame... so instead of counting to three... it came out 1, 2, cat butt! Ü We all laughed so hard! Oh I wish I could have kept my composure to get the awesome smile on Jac's face... it was one of those had to be there moments!

We had many other funny things happen during our session besides the fact that these girls are just my style... not too serious and definitely fun to be around.

Without Further Ado... Miss Jacqulyn...










Congratulations, you've only got a couple months to go!

Angie D.

Your Fun Senior Portrait Photographer

Remember Today ~ Forever

3 comments:

Michele said...

She's gonna love them all! Nice job.

Willow said...

i love the second one and the third one, nice face shape and her eyes are beautiful!

Anna said...

Love the one with the focus on the jacket. Nice job.