Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lisa & Jackson




This is a sneak peak for Lisa. Today was supposed to be her preview session, but unfortunately I have a cold and decided not to share my germs.... I figured the least I could do is let Mom see a few images ! Ü

I had a great time photographing Lisa and Jackson. Lisa had me out to the house because she is always behind the camera and never has any photographs of herself with her son. It was so much fun to be in Jackson's world for an hour. I actually took over 200 photographs and managed to keep up with this little guy! WHOA!

It is so hard to narrow it down to just a few, but here are a few of him playing with his trains that I think are so precious.


Happy Wednesday,

Angie D.


4 comments:

lynette said...

Very sweet pics. He sure is a cutie.

lynette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nwscrapmom said...

Very cute... he's an adorable little guy!

Willow said...

the first one is my fave, i like that you photographed him with his trains, i'm sure it is his fave toy to play with!