Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Two Cameras

This camera is my "play" camera. The camera that I keep in my purse so that I remember to take photographs of my own life. Before I got this camera I stopped taking pictures because I didn't want to tote around my "big girl camera" as my husband affectionately calls it. This little camera is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a compact digital camera.
This Camera is my business camera. I love my Canon's! Ü This camera has been through a lot with me... I dropped it on the ground. (Well it did kind of throw a tantrum and demand to go into the shop after that) But it is a trooper... I love my camera... and I love taking photographs with it. I got this new lens a few months ago from a friend who is also a photographer. It is awesome!

I can't imagine life without a camera. I am so excited to be pursuing my passion of photography! So... when can I photograph you?

No comments: