Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Beautiful and Talented Amy

Meet Amy. Gorgeous right, and she's got talent... Alot of it!!! 


The reason we photographed Amy is because she needed Playbill headshots for vocal performances.  Not only does she sing, but she is also an interior decorator! And to top it off she's mom to three beautiful and energetic children. 


I've known Amy for years now! I used to play softball and work with her hubby Joe when I worked for "The Credit Union."  Amy would come and support us at so many of our softball games and I can remember back to when her oldest son was born.  (That was just last year, right?!?!) ;)


When Amy and I got together for her portrait session and she disclosed that she was doing interior design... I was soooo excited!  She's been helping me with my bathroom project and I can't wait to see it all finished!!!

Thanks Amy for a wonderful session and for being awesome in dealing with my indecision! (This awesome woman even went to Lowe's with me and shopped!)

She's the best!!!!

Angie D.

No comments: