Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sweet adorable Baby Theo




Meet Baby Theo. 
If you are a fan (or like me... or whatever they'll call it this week) on Facebook you've already seen this little cutie when I did a sneak peek for mom & dad. 





Theodore was born on 1/18/10 and was photographed at the ripe old age of 22 days.

Although he wasn't very happy with the fact that we kept putting him down and posing him to our own ideas instead of his... he still did very well and was definitely a photogenic babe!


Newborn sessions are best done around the two week mark, and generally take about 2.5-3 hours because they need to eat, be snuggled and have time to get comfy. 



Conveniently, there is a coffee shop just across the street from my studio, so when it just so happened that Mr Theodore was having a day where he needed lots of snuggling and loving, dad was able to run across the street to get some beverages and lunch while we waited for the star of the show to settle in.

This was my first newborn session at the studio and I think it went amazingly well!  I can't believe how many different options I thought of for photographing him... so many that I couldn't even get to them all!

Thank you so much for the pleasure of  photographing your new family.

I can't wait to watch him grow!

Angie D.
Remember Today ~ Forever

No comments: