Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas in January...

These photos were taken for holiday gifts and cards and I am so happy with how cute they turned out.  I must say you can't go wrong with two adorable little girls!




I did learn my lesson though...and I knew as soon as I'd done it... it was BAD!  I had grand visions of one little girlie sitting on a stool and the other little love with her arms around her cousin.  Oh, wouldn't that have been so "Picture Perfect".  Well yeah, if they weren't at that point in their lives where if she has one, you need one too! Ü  So after a very brief attempt at my bright idea, a few tears from both little girls because they both wanted to sit on the stool, and some candy bribery... we were back on the right track to happy ladies! Ü




My favorite part... getting to surprise grandma!  We attempted multiple photographs of her kids with their kids and no one photograph was "THE ONE".  The girls were done at this point and it was all I could do to get the "big kids" to keep their eyes open.  I told grandma I would try to see if I could combine a couple of photographs to make one that she'd be proud to hang on her wall.   WELL... I fibbed... yeah I did.  Kristy, her daughter, and I were partners in deception!  We told grandma so very sadly that we weren't able to make it happen.  And then for Christmas she received a gift portrait with some of her favorite people in it!  That was a lot of fun!  I hope you loved it Carla!



And this is where I thank Kristy for being a wonderful and supportive Accountability Partner!  Kristy and I talk every day and commit to each other to do things for our own business!  Sometimes it is hard to stay on track when you work from home... the internet calls your name, the couch is so inviting, there are TV shows on the DVR... but Kristy keeps me accountable and I don't know if I would be where I am today if it weren't for her!  Thank you for the last year and a half (can you believe it's been that long) of kicking my rear in gear!

Feeling so lucky for all the wonderful people in my life...

Angie D.
Remember Today ~ Forever


No comments: