Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gregg







This is Gregg. He is graduating this year and is looking forward to joining the Air Force and to eventually becoming a police officer.

In his spare time Gregg likes to Skateboard, play the guitar, play rugby and hang out with Emily.

I asked Gregg to tell me something that not many people know and he said that he loves the cold. In that case, I ordered up some snow for you for the next week! ;)

A couple other random things about Gregg: his favorite comedian is Dane Cook and he loves Disney Movies.

Gregg is really easy going and fun to be around. I had fun photographing you! I wish you all the best this year and next as you head off into the world!

Angie D
Your Senior Photographer
Remember Today ~ Forever

2 comments:

lynette said...

Those are great! What a cool guitar too :)

Willow said...

i love the one with the brick, he looks like the strong silent type in that one :)