Friday, May 23, 2008

Out of the box and into nature...






Here I go again... nature photography. I love some of the shots that I got from this day at Wheyerhauser gardens. And for the most part I actually enjoyed myself. Ü WOW! It was nice that there was so much to see and so many different things to photograph.
The last photograph is actually of a rhodie... doesn't it look like a hibiscus! BEAUTIFUL. It is actually a new hybrid that hasn't even been named yet. Cool!

Which photograph is your favorite?
Angie D.
Still your PEOPLE Photographer! Ü

5 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

They are all beautiful shots, Angie. I love the various shades of pink in the rhodie picture. Very pretty.

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

At first I thought you were showing us pictures of a garden and corn...then you told us all it was at Whereyhauser. I love the Rhodie shot. Maybe you should email them your picture with your name as the suggestion for name of is flower!

Michele said...

The top one is my absolute favorite, I love the monochromatic and different textures. Where are the bonsai's? :)

lynette said...

Beautiful! I love the top one too.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the leaf. It is just amazing that you can see all of the veining and the light shining through. It is spectacular, but all of the photos are beautiful.